Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user May 09

I no longer use Kaspersky as even though they may not be criminal they just did not seem to care.Still never got an answer to why their antivrus was rendered useless. I had to cancel my credit card because Globe insta tried to scam me pretending to be part of Kaspersky.

Even though I have told them I want nothing more to do with them they keep phoning me. It took a long time but finally the last charge on my credit card is finally off. As far as the first 300 seems from my research that is double what a tech support normally charges as they got Micro it support to do the first so called fix . im sure they got 150 and globeinsta got 150 as they probably working together just to cheat unsuspecting customers and do some phishing at the same time.

kaspersky claims their products dont fail like that but if I sign up for their premium service for 200 plus dollars a year this wont happen. As for as Im concerned this goes far beyond bad or poor service when you get tricked lied to and scare tactics but smart enough to get them to trust you if they werent so sloppy and greedy they may just got away with it.

Original review posted by user Apr 09

They turned off my antivirus and sent me to a company that was suppose to be a partner.of theirs. Globe install the only reason it looked legit is because they actually fixed the issue and made my computer run like new.They insisted that i phone the company I refused that way if anything happened kaspersky couldnot say well you phoned them.This fix was good and reasonable price with 6 month garuantee.

the problem was supposedly a network virus. Anyway almost 6 months to the day they phoned back the hackers got your ip address again and kaspersky call us to fix your computer have you heard from them well no well thats strange lets look at your computer to get the fix going.Well i fall for it temporaily anyways.i thought the fix was for a grand lifetime guarantee to clean and check computer montly.for ever but then when i checked the credit card it was 1500 When i phoned kaspersky and numberous email. They just sort of sorry for the inconience its probably a fake kaspersky doing it. The top thing was he kept saying i phoned globe install.

All of of a sudden when i screamed no i didnt you people did. You could have heard a pin drop i lost my temper threatening to expose them all of a sudden let my check with my supervisor,he comes back yes we can clean your computer i said hope theres no cost to this. oh yes just before that i lost my head they said this isnot what it looks like. the computer works great but i noticed something he did but i never said anything.

what is was a logo of another company pc support. I never let on. I got a malwarebytes preimium scanner trial scanned computer yes its cleaned. until i clicked on the login logo for pc support the malwarebyes prevented the connection yet kaspersky antivirus did nothing.

When i told kaspersky this well you know you have the cheapest scan we have available. doesnt prove anything nothing about the tech guy who put it on there in the first place. the guy thinks im stupid enough to try this other outfit. KASPERSKY has been phoned about this numerous emails all they said was sorry for the inconvience.

Well PISSED OFF IS NOT THE WORD FOR maybe fu.... ape *** is more like it.

Review about: Kaspersky Lab Technical Support.

Reason of review: TECH SUPPORT TERRIBLE.

I liked: Until oct 15 2017 when antivirus quit.

I didn't like: When 6 months after the fix tech support tried extorting money.

Comments