West Midlands, England
2.0

I was charged twice for a years subscription from Kaspersky within two months of my renewa, i tried speaking to somebody but they said its not there dept say they passed me to another auto robot answering service which got me no were but feeling very frustrated plus they have been unable to sort my virus problem which i found my self which is in my windows browser i am not happy with these people and do not intended to renew next years subscription. If anybody wanted advice about using Kaspersky products antivirus id look else were folks the fact that these people had the nerve to take extra money out my account with out my permission is beyond me i have instructed the bank to put a block on any further monies going out of my account

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and inability to resolve billing issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of kaspersky lab total security antivirus and associated monetary loss in the amount of $37. Kaspersky Lab needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kaspersky lab total security antivirus in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kaspersky Lab.

Had an Experience with Kaspersky Lab?

Comments