1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I read some of the complaints below and was shocked to read that a couple of people actually got a hold of a person to complain to. I would pay $100 just to get to that point and *** about their crappy customer service.

I very reluctantly tried to sign up again for their internet protection (since I couldn't get Charter Spectrum to download) and paid for my two year subscription but could never get to the point of verifying that the download went through. So I'm calling VISA tomorrow to cancel my charges since I can't get in touch with anyone at Kaspersky.

I tried to post the message above but was only at 96 words so pissedconsumer.com wouldn't post my message. Now I'm at 124 words so I hope this gets through.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kaspersky Lab Technical Support.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2017.

Comments

Henniker, New Hampshire, United States #1326139

Kaspersky customer "service" ( 3 guys in India ) screwed up my computer so bad that it is almost unuseable. and I paid for one year service and after I found out it was one time only.

I've been using computers since the Intel 8088 and this was by far the worst experience I've ever had with a computer.