1.2
Privacy and Data Security

I got on a Kaspersky customer service chat line and asked how many of my five Small Business licenses had been used.I was given a bogus URL by Bruce Lerner and then a supervisor Hunter Duforg gave the phone number of a reseller (Digital River) to get the information.

Digital River answered as Kasperksy but had no information. I called tech support and got an illiterate woman and had to come up with my order number, installation code, email, name, and phone number to get the information that should have been readily available online.

I asked for a supervisor for the third time and never heard from them.I guess they want me to go elsewhere for my antivirus needs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of non existent customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kaspersky lab antivirus and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Kaspersky Lab needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kaspersky lab antivirus in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kaspersky Lab.

Had an Experience with Kaspersky Lab?

Comments

I have had problems with their customer service. Basically, every problem I have referred to them, they were unable to fix.