Rebate offer 7154, tracking 26617614 When I did not receive my rebate, I called rebate center and spoke with rebate program manager Diane (ID 7526). She confirmed that rebate check has been mailed to my address a long time ago but has not been cashed yet.

She refused to send me another one. It’s pretty simple financial operation to re-issue a check if it has ever been issued and sent that I doubt. They just pocketed offered money. Kaspersky rebate program is fraud.

When I did not receive my rebate, I called rebate center and spoke with a manager. She confirmed that a check has been mailed to my address a long time ago but has not been cashed yet and refused to send me another one. It’s pretty simple financial operation to re-issue a check if it has ever been issued.

They just pocketed offered money. I don’t think that I’ll have any deal with Kaspersky again and also recommend my friends to stay away from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kaspersky Lab Rebate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 17, 2017.

Comments

I am still waiting for 2 rebates from April. When I called, they send they have been sent but not cashed. This has been going on for over 3 months.