Rebate offer 7154, tracking 26617614 When I did not receive my rebate, I called rebate center and spoke with rebate program manager Diane (ID 7526).She confirmed that rebate check has been mailed to my address a long time ago but has not been cashed yet.

She refused to send me another one. It’s pretty simple financial operation to re-issue a check if it has ever been issued and sent that I doubt. They just pocketed offered money. Kaspersky rebate program is fraud.

When I did not receive my rebate, I called rebate center and spoke with a manager. She confirmed that a check has been mailed to my address a long time ago but has not been cashed yet and refused to send me another one. It’s pretty simple financial operation to re-issue a check if it has ever been issued.

They just pocketed offered money.I don’t think that I’ll have any deal with Kaspersky again and also recommend my friends to stay away from them.

Review about: Kaspersky Lab Rebate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Kaspersky Lab?

Comments

I am still waiting for 2 rebates from April. When I called, they send they have been sent but not cashed. This has been going on for over 3 months.