Rebate offer 7154, tracking 26617614 When I did not receive my rebate, I called rebate center and spoke with rebate program manager Diane (ID 7526).She confirmed that rebate check has been mailed to my address a long time ago but has not been cashed yet.

She refused to send me another one. It’s pretty simple financial operation to re-issue a check if it has ever been issued and sent that I doubt. They just pocketed offered money. Kaspersky rebate program is fraud.

When I did not receive my rebate, I called rebate center and spoke with a manager. She confirmed that a check has been mailed to my address a long time ago but has not been cashed yet and refused to send me another one. It’s pretty simple financial operation to re-issue a check if it has ever been issued.

They just pocketed offered money.I don’t think that I’ll have any deal with Kaspersky again and also recommend my friends to stay away from them.

Review about: Kaspersky Lab Rebate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Kaspersky Lab?

Comments

I am still waiting for 2 rebates from April. When I called, they send they have been sent but not cashed. This has been going on for over 3 months.

Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Do not deal with OmniTweak or SafeCart! Safecart "On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify). This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to..." Read more Kaspersky Lab - Kaspersky overcharges Kaspersky Lab "I was charged twice for a years subscription from Kaspersky within two months of my renewa, i tried speaking to somebody but they said its not there dept say they..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more